34th Annual Greek Festival
The 34th annual Greek Festival happens August 29th and 30th 2015.
Hours : Noon until 9PM
Location : McCoy Pavilion, Ala Moana Park
Admission : General Admission $3
Children 11 and under and active military free
We encourage you to take public transportation or carpool. Parking options also include the Ala Moana Center area and Ward Entertainment Center area.
A new addition this year is our partnership with UBER. Sign up with the code GREEKFEST for a free first ride up to $20. Simply download the UBER APP, enter the promo code and request your UBER ride. Go to www.uber.com/go/GREEKFEST. Let UBER do the driving since it not only eliminates the parking issue but also allows you to freely enjoy the many alcoholic beverages that we offer. Also look for the “UBER ZONE” located by the main entrance beach side.
Do you have any questions? You can contact us at (808) 521-7220 or better yet, via email at email@example.com.
- Use UBER. Have them let you off right on Ala Moana Blvd. or in front of the main entrance on the beach side.
- Checks and credit cards are not accepted however there are 3 ATM’s on site.
- Dress as cool as possible and stay hydrated. It gets hot in August!
- Make sure and get a program when you enter the festival. A site map and entertainment schedule are included in it.
- Share you experiences with others via Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. #greekfesthi