33rd Annual Greek Festival
The 33rd annual Greek Festival happens August 23rd and 24th 2014.”
Hours : Noon until 9PM
Location : McCoy Pavilion, Ala Moana Park
Admission : General Admission $3
Children 11 and under and active military free
We encourage you to take public transportation or carpool. There is limited parking at Ala Moana Beach Park and with the construction at Ala Moana Center and Ward Entertainment Center parking will be especially tight.
The best idea is to take a cab since not only does it eliminate the parking issue but it also allows you to freely enjoy the many alcoholic beverages that we offer.
Do you have any questions? You can contact us at (808) 521-7220 or better yet, via email at email@example.com.
- Take a cab. It’s makes things super simple. Have them let you off right on Ala Moana Blvd.
- Get there early to be assured of finding what your are looking for. The crowds increase as the day goes on.
- Checks and credit cards are not accepted however there are 3 ATM’s on site.
- Dress as cool as possible and stay hydrated. It gets hot in August!
- Make sure and get a program when you enter the festival. A site map and entertainment schedule are included in it.
- Share you experiences with others via Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. #greekfesthi